Starting out
I’ve remembered since a few days ago that I had a blog. Now, with the help of some toys and a nice little app, I can manage the journal of my life, as I had intended to…
Starting from the beginning, I decided to keep a journal as a way to express what I think about life and to be able to see the changes that I have in a short, middle and long term. It all started when a person that had a lot of influence in my life told me that she didn’t remember a lot of things, so she kept a journal, but instead of going out and writing for the public, she wrote in the commodity of her bed using no more than a lock-secured notebook and a pen.
As the summer passes, I have been noticing that there are a lot of things that I haven’t been paying attention to. Some of those things are important, such as reading the Scriptures or focusing myself to learn new things during the much boring time of my vacations.
Now, you would have already figured out that I’m not the most social person in the world, and that perhaps, I’m even paranoid at thinking that some of my enemies might be watching this as I post it on the free world of the internet. But as I said to a friend “it’s better to be clear and transparent”.
And today hasn’t really been much, just a day of upgrading the computer, watching my family, eating spaghetti, reading the Bible and watching how people behave and how I have changed throughout this last 10 months. It seems that either I was charmed by the love I had to one person and this is again my normal, stable state; or I did change, and I hope I did for the best.
Now, it is time to sleep, I’ll continue my chronicles tomorrow, after a few tweaks to my blog security ;)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario